We highly encourage you to make reservations. The only way we can guarantee you a table is to make a reservation in advance with us.
Here are some common questions regarding our seating system:
- Do you take reservations? Yes, please call us at 513-492-7514 (We are closed Sunday & Monday, feel free to leave a voicemail & we will call you back). To
maintain an order in which we offer seats, we have to prioritize our phone calls according to whoever calls first, and regretfully we cannot accept email reservations.
- Do we need to make reservations? At Wildflower, we have a lot of great customers. As a result, we receive a large number of reservation requests for both lunch &
dinner, frequently filling every table available. We do our best to balance seating as many customers as comfortable, while also providing an enjoyable experience with adequate time to enjoy
your meal with us. We can only seat 49 ppl at one time, inside the building. (Approximately 34 people on the first floor, and another 15 upstairs in the bar area) We have a patio that is open weather
permitting, but try not to reserve the patio seating because Ohio can have some interesting weather patterns.
- Can we just walk in? Sometimes. We reserve every seat available, even the bar stools if you prefer them. Sometimes we can fit walk-in diners, but not always. We do our best to
seat walk-ins and don’t want to make anyone mad if we can’t get a seat for them, which is why we ask that everyone make a reservation when possible.
- Can we request a specific table? A lot of people request to sit upstairs. It’s not possible for us to accommodate everyone’s requests for a specific table for a number of
reasons. If you’d prefer to sit in the bar, we’ll make a note and try to seat you there, but we cant guarantee it.
- What if we want to hang out for a while? Over the last 5 years, we have noticed how long it takes people to enjoy a meal with us, without rushing anyone & providing a quality
experience. That said, we can comfortably seat 2 times per lunch/dinner. If you are seated on the first round, we allow 1.5 hours for groups of 2, & 2 hours for groups of 4 or more. If you
think that you will need more time, we ask that you visit us for the second seating & just let us know ahead of time, if it is possible. We don’t want to rush anyone, and we also strive to
seat customers at the time they reserved in advance. Generally, this can be avoided if we know ahead of time.
- How big of a group can you accommodate? Our kitchen is very small. Although we are constantly trying to improve the quality and speed of the kitchen, we haven’t found a good way
to accommodate parties over 8. We don’t want anyone to come in and leave with a bad impression, and we don’t want to cut corners just to feed more people at one time.
- If you have a larger group, we ask that you be cognizant of this. We have held tables for large groups that never showed, and in the meantime, turned away good customers. As a
result of this, we require a credit card to hold tables for groups. If no one shows up, we charge a non-refundable $100 deposit.
We appreciate your consideration, and look forward to seeing you soon.